Sunday, December 2, 2012

Memoirs of a Bad Cameraman

Dog Company's been exploring Aliabad Region for the past month or so and in that time and I've been snapping screenshots of gameplay when I don't think I can record. Turns out, I'm not that good at getting the perfect shot. What follows is a small pile of screenshots taken in missions throughout the last month with captions. 
Due to a glitch, Dunn is ejected from his Humvee while the column rolls out. You can just barely see him off to the right.

A halfway decent shot of the column moving out.

After the column broke off the road when coming under fire, I ended up crashing our vehicle into some rocks about fifty meters behind the other two humvees. Ours is carrying the TOW launcher and the location proves to be better than expected.

The smoke trail after we launch a TOW at a T-55 in the distance. You can barely see a BTR-60 in the shot, the T-55 is to the right of it. This shot took out the tank, effectively saving us from having to disengage.

An RPG hits a rock to my right, showering us with shrapnel. 

I have a bad feeling about us all being on this rooftop. Enemy forces are moving towards us from our front.

My MG team attempting to set up in time to catch these enemies moving.

Exposed but effective. We cut down the enemy and send most of the infantry scrambling away. However the rifle team on the rooftop doesn't survive the fires of four heavy machine guns.

A shot that might've bought us time to pull some of the riflemen off the rooftop, but my poor shooting bungled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment